- Fun Fact: Chelsea started with Ingenium as the company’s first Customer Service Representative.
- Pastime: Lounging at the beach with family and friends
- Book: Words and Your Heart
- Movie: The Princess Bride
- Food: Tacos
- TV Show: The Office
- Sports Team: I usually root for the underdog
- Charity: I Love a Clean San Diego
- Ingenium Value: Humility
- Who’s your hero: My Mom
Chelsea McNulty is the Director of Operations at Ingenium. Over almost 10 years, she has moved throughout the organization growing her knowledge of both the business and the hazardous waste industry. In her current role, Chelsea oversees the management of the field operation teams. “I’m driven by people and process management and adore that my job allows me to share that excitement with others by showing them how they affect the business and bring about change.” Prior to her current role, Chelsea was Ingenium’s Customer Service Manager.
Chelsea is the proud wife of Ken, an Engineer with the City of San Diego’s Fire-Rescue Department and avid handyman, and mother to daughters, Paige and Mallory.