Ingenium will be offering two complimentary classes on Haz Waste Awareness and DOT Function Specific Training for our valued clients in the So. Cal area.
REGISTER NOW…SPACE IS LIMITED!
Please join us on Tuesday, February 5th for our next complimentary training session. The agenda will be as follows:
9:30 – 10:00 – Check-In/Registration
10:00-11:30 – Haz Waste Awareness Training/Med Waste Update
11:30-12:00 – Lunch Break (lunch provided by Ingenium)
12:00-1:30 – DOT Function Specific Training
1:30-2:00 – Q&A
Location of Training:
9950 Old Grove Road
San Diego, CA 92131
Haz Waste Awareness (required annually.) This training is a requirement for employers with employees who have responsibilities related to the generation, management or response to the release of hazardous waste. Training will cover the following topics:
- General information on the pertinent regulations
- Definitions of hazardous and universal waste in the State of California
- Labeling, segregation and container management for hazardous and universal waste
- Storage limits for hazardous and universal waste
- Response to hazardous and universal waste releases, including contacting outside emergency agencies
- This training also provides general awareness in regards to medical waste regulated under the CA Health & Safety Code
DOT Function Specific Training (required every 3 years.) This training is a requirement for any person signing hazardous waste shipping papers. Training will cover the following topics:
- HazMat Regulations and Classification
- Hazardous Materials Table
- Packaging, Labeling, Marking & Placarding
- Shipping Papers
- Emergency Response Information
- Loading & Storage
To register for one or both of the training sessions, please fill in the information below.
Companies are allowed to register two attendees at no charge. Additional attendees will be allowed to register for a charge of $25.00 if there are openings available.