REGISTER NOW – SPACE IS LIMITED
Ingenium will be offering two complimentary classes on Haz Waste Awareness and DOT Function Specific Training for our valued clients in the San Diego area.
Please join us on Tuesday, February 6th, for our next complimentary training session. The agenda will be as follows:
10:00-11:30 – Haz Waste Awareness Training/Med Waste Update
11:30-12:00 – Lunch Break (lunch provided by Ingenium)
12:00-1:30 – DOT Function Specific Training
Q&A will follow.
PLEASE ARRIVE 15-30 MINUTES EARLY TO ALLOW TIME FOR CHECK-IN!
Location of Training:
Ingenium Corporate Headquarters – 2280 Micro Place, Escondido, CA 92029
Haz Waste Awareness (required annually.) This training is a requirement for employers with employees who have responsibilities related to the generation, management or response to the release of hazardous waste. Training will cover the following topics:
- General information on the pertinent regulations
- Definitions of hazardous and universal waste in the State of California
- Labeling, segregation and container management for hazardous and universal waste
- Storage limits for hazardous and universal waste
- Response to hazardous and universal waste releases, including contacting outside emergency agencies
- This training also provides general awareness in regards to medical waste regulated under the CA Health & Safety Code
DOT Function Specific Training (required every 3 years.) This training is a requirement for any person signing hazardous waste shipping papers. Training will cover the following topics:
- HazMat Regulations and Classification
- Hazardous Materials Table
- Packaging, Labeling, Marking & Placarding
- Shipping Papers
- Emergency Response Information
- Loading & Storage